Extraordinary Australian Experiences by Helicopter
When visiting Australia what better way to immerse yourself into the Aussie culture, from indigenous to recent times, than one of our specialised helicopter tours.
Book your flight into Australia with Qantas to access Qantas Passenger Perks –
hand-picked deals on unreal Australian experiences. Exclusively for Qantas’
international passengers to Australia.
We have 3 special tours that cover all aspects of Australia life with a history dating back 21 thousand years to the present day.
Looking to experience the history of our first peoples then the Quandamooka tour is the one for you. However, if you’re into beer, wine and food… and who isn’t, the pub crawl or wine tour by chopper is the ticket.
Pricing is for 2 people as we require a minimum of 2 passengers per flight.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include all relevant taxes.
Our R44 helicopter seats 3 passengers per flight. Each passenger seat is designed for a maximum weight of 136kg and a total passenger load of approximately 240kg (subject to weight and balance). We can cater for larger numbers.
| Quandamooka Experience from Brisbane City or Gold Coast City Hotels|
Start the day getting into your own private helicopter flying over the Quandamooka Coast experiencing the majesty of Minjerribah and Moorgumpin, a view that only the birds normally get to see.
| Pub Crawl from Brisbane City or Gold Coast City Hotels|
So who wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to join a country pub crawl through the incredibly picturesque Scenic Rim, Ipswich and Lockyer Valley regions west of Brisbane.
| Wine Tour from Brisbane City or Gold Coast City Hotels|
These tours take in wineries in the country regions through the spectacular Scenic Rim. Our experienced pilots will fly you in comfort while you sit back in the helicopter, relax and enjoy breathtaking views matched by premium quality wines served by the region’s finest wine-makers. Lunch will be provided and you can select a bottle of wine from each winery to take home.
Validity / Eligibility for Qantas Passenger Perks (QPP) Experiences
- You can book 1 or more Qantas Passenger Perks offers as long as you are traveling between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia.
- A Qantas marketed flights must contain the airline code QF (for Qantas) on the ticket. This includes flights booked via a travel agent; travel manager or online travel agent, as well as on qantas.com
- For flights with one (1) international connection or more, at least one of the international flights must feature a QF number on the ticket.
- Qantas marketed flights on Domestic routes within Australia are not eligible for this offer.
Booking your QPP Experience:
- Your QPP experience(s) must be booked for a date that falls within the same travel period as your Qantas international flight into and out of Australia.
- You must record your Qantas Booking Reference Number when booking the offers with the QPP experience suppliers.
- Your Qantas Booking Reference Number is a unique 6-character sequence of letters and numbers sent to you at the time of booking. Refer to your confirmation email and ticket sent from Qantas.com, your travel agent, travel manager, or the online travel agent.
- You can also find your Qantas Booking Reference Number by visiting Manage Your Booking on Qantas.com. or in the Qantas App, and is also included in pre-departure communication sent to you either by Qantas or your booking agents prior to your journey.
- The experience supplier may ask you to enter in their unique promo code as well when booking. Full instructions can be found on each suppliers’ webpage.
- QPP deals/offers are based on the recommended retail price as determined by the supplier and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers from Qantas, or the supplier.
Redeeming your QPP Experience
- To redeem your QPP experience you must present your Qantas Booking Reference Number, in person, when you arrive at the experience. Examples include providing the ticket confirmation email with your Qantas Booking Reference Number, showing your booking in the Qantas App, or showing your pre-departure communications from Qantas/booking agent which contains the Booking Reference Number.
- The supplier has the right to refuse entry or fulfillment of the offer if proof of the Booking Reference Number associated with a valid Qantas ticket is not valid as per the above eligibility, or presented, in person, at the time of redemption.
- QPP experiences are subject to availability. Not all experiences may be available at all times. Please contact the QPP supplier for details about availability and their own T&Cs.