General Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Pterodactyl Helicopters Pty. Ltd. Terms & Conditions subject to change without notice. Updated January 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for all flights. All tours are sold on a per seat basis. All flights are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers unless otherwise stated. Single passengers are welcomed with the price equal to the 2 passengers minimum
- Maximum numbers vary per tour
- 10% Deposit required at time of booking with the balance payable 2 days prior to tour date
- All Prices quoted are inclusive of GST
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- All flights are covered by airline passenger liability insurance
- R44 Helicopters seat a maximum of 3 passenger’s dependant on weights per passenger. 136kg maximum seat weight with a total of 240kg passenger weight. Other helicopters are available for passengers over these weight restrictions
- Passenger and luggage weights are required on all bookings and restrictions apply for all flights Passengers and luggage will be weighed on the day of the flight
- Disabled passengers:
Please advise the level of assistance required and whether the passengers are in a wheelchair so that we can accommodate their needs with ease. Please note that wheelchairs cannot be carried on the aircraft. Pterodactyl staff members are not permitted to lift any passengers. Please note that our ground vehicles are not equipped with a lifting device and we suggest the use of specialist taxi’s (at own cost) with lifting devices in the event the passenger has very limited or nil mobility.
- Child Age/Infant Policy:
Infants are classified as 0-2 years, and may travel free of charge, on their parent’s lap at the discretion of the pilot in command. Please note that only one infant may travel unrestrained per aircraft. Children classified as 3 – 12 years of age inclusive, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight. Child rates are only applicable on some tours.
- Gift vouchers and Positioning Flight Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. The amount on Gift Vouchers can be used toward a different tour with the remaining balance payable at time of booking.
- Positioning Flights are offered throughout SE QLD. Passengers will be required to arrange their own transport to and from Helicopter landing sites.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Flights are weather dependant and may be cancelled by the pilot on the day. A full refund applies to the helicopter portion of the tour. See points 4 and 5.
- Flights cancelled by the passenger within 24 hours of the booking date or no shows will not be refunded.
- Flights cancelled by the passenger within 48 hours of the booking date forfeit their 10% deposit. A full refund applies for all reservations cancelled outside of 48 hours.
- Tours involving third parties such as but not limited to, caterers or limousines, may require a fee for cancellations within 48 hours. Please check with us at time of booking.
- Special Event Transits: If a flight is cancelled by the pilot due to weather, ground transport will be utilised to complete the journey. A partial refund will be offered calculated on the used part of the Helicopter costs and ground transport. The actual amount of refund may vary depending on the number of passengers on the day. Flights cancelled by the passenger within 48 hours of the booking forfeit deposit. A full refund applies for all reservations cancelled outside of 48 hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse carriage – persons deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused carriage – no refund payable.
- All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability.
- Pterodactyl Helicopters Pty Ltd will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service.
- Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, we reserve the right to cancel and no refund will apply.